1 clove garlic
6 fresh basil leaves
1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp hot chilli paste (if you want it hot and spicy)
1 green capsicum
1 small brown onion
16 cherry tomatoes
16 Violet Prince eggplants
- Peel and crush garlic.
- Chop basil finely. In a medium bowl, mix together garlic, basil, oil and chilli.
- Halve, seed and wash the capsicum and cut into small squares.
- Peel and halve onion, cut into small squares.
- Wash tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Toss all vegetables with the flavoured oil then put vegetables onto skewers. Refrigerate if not using immediately.
- Place kebabs on a clean hot barbecue or under grill and cook for about four minutes on each side. Baste with the flavoured oil as they cook.