400g Chinese broccoli
1 red California Wonder capsicum
1 tbsp peanut oil
1 clove garlic. crushed
1 thin slice ginger root
1/2 cup water
1 tsp soy sauce, salt reduced
1tbsp sesame seeds
- Wash broccolli and cut into small pieces using florets and stalks.
- Halve, seed and wash capsicum and dice into small squares.
- Add oil to wok and heat until hot.
- Add garlic, ginger and broccoli and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add capsicum and stir fry for another minute before adding water. Cover and cook for 2 – 3 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
- Stir in soy sauce, sesame oil and seeds.
- Remove ginger before serving.