100g Chinese Celery peeled and cut into 2cm pieces
2 tbs butter
1 bunch white Welsh onions chopped
1 cup frozen peas, thawed
1 tsp celery salt
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil the Chinese celery in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Melt butter in heavy large pot over medium heat.
- Add onion and sauté until just tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add Chinese celery, peas, and celery salt. Sauté until vegetables are heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.