Serves :: 4 – 6
2 chicken breasts
1/2 Chinese cabbage or Yukina Savoy
3 sticks Chinese celery
1 Ishikuru onions
1 large carrot
250gms green prawns
2 tbs oil
250gms minced pork
1 cup water
2 tsp cornflower
1 chicken stock cube
1 tbs soy sauce
240gm can bamboo shoots
125gm snow peas
- Cut chicken into cubes and steam or boil until tender.
- Shred cabbage or Yukina Savoy. Slice celery diagonally. Peel and chop onions. Peel and cut carrot into cubes. Shell and devein prawns.
- Heat oil in pan or wok, add minced pork, cook until well browned.
- Add cabbage or Yukina Savoy, beans, carrot, onions and celery to pan. Toss until all ingredients are well combined. Cook a further 3 minutes.
- Add combined water, cornflour, stock cube and soy sauce to pan and stir until sauce boils and thickens.
- Add chicken, prawns and drained bamboo shoots. Cook a further 3 minutes or until prawns are cooked.