500gms Chinese broccoli
1 tbs finely chopped green ginger
1 Ishikuru onion
4 sticks Chinese celery
1 small bunch mustard spinach
250gms snow peas
8 red bunching onions
1/4 cup oil
2 chicken stock cubes
3/4 cup water
- Peel and quarter the onion. String the celery and slice diagonally.
- Take the leaves off the stalks of cabbage. Slice the stalks diagonally and chop the leaves roughly.
- Trim stalks from broccoli. Cut stalks into even diagonal lengths. Cut the broccoli tops into small florets.
- Top and tail the snow peas. Slice the bunching onions diagonally.
- Heat oil in wok or large frying pan, add ginger, sliced cabbage stalks, broccoli stalks and onion. Stir gently to coat all vegetables with oil. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add remaining vegetables and toss together lightly.
- Stir in water and crumbled stock cubes. Bring to boil.
- Cover and cook until vegetables are just tender, stirring occasionally. Top with sliced red bunching onions.