English Name: MISOME
Latin Name: Brassica campestris narinosa
- An oriental green with small, glossy, dark green leaves that are thick and tender.
- Slightly bitter, nutty flavour.
- An annual to a height of 30cm.
- Suitable for pots.
- Continuous harvest or ‘cut and come again’.
- The plant grows rapidly during summer and can be ready for use 30 days after sowing.
- Harvest leaves regularly to encourage new growth.
- Mix organic matter into fertile soil before before planting.
- Plant in full sun or part shade.
- Water regularly, especially dry weather.
- Perfect for use in salads.
- Use in stir-fries, cooking and pickling.